- No food, drinks, gum, or electronic equipment is allowed.
- Use a quiet voice so as not to disturb others.
- Check Out and Return books during Library hours only.
- You can’t Check Out more books if you have overdue materials.
- Sign in and leave your ID at the desk when using computers - and headphones.
- Playing games is not allowed during nutrition and lunch time.
- Do not print from computers without permission. (Copies are not - free)
- Library use is a privilege extended to those individuals able to comply with the expectations outlined in these Library Rules.
COMPUTER USE PROCEDURES
- You must have a signed Acceptable Use Policy on file prior to use computers.
- Use only the assigned computers and headphones. You are responsible for them both.
- Computers are to be used for schoolwork or search library books at lausd.follettdestiny.com. No games; or websites featuring inappropriate topics about sex or racism are allowed.
- Treat all computers as if they were your own.
- Report any broken equipment to the librarian, teacher, or attending adult.
- Cleanup your computer area prior to the dismissal bell.
- Leave your desktop exactly as you find it. Do not change the screen saver.
- Get permission before using the printer, remember it is not free.
- Leave your computer on unless instructed to do otherwise.
- Computer use privileges are only for those following the required procedures as outlined above.