There’s still time to join your classmates and save $120!
Great News - Due to continued interest, the registration deadline for our travel program has been extended to April 14th! We already have [fill in your current number of registrants here] registered – don’t miss out on the fun! I really hope your child can join us on what promises to be an educational, fun, and life-changing adventure.
If you’ve already registered, please send this note to a friend who hasn’t! If you haven’t registered, there’s still time to save $120 off the trip price! You can register by paying a reduced deposit of $49. It’s easy to sign up:
-Online at www.worldstridesdiscovernow.org
-By phone – call the WorldStrides Customer Service Team at 1-800-468-5899, Monday
through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. EST
-By mail – use the return envelope in your student invitation.
Please use our Trip ID # when registering. You can also get started with fundraising by creating your own personalGift of Education link to share with family and friends.
All the best,
Register, Gift of Education, FLAG financial assistance
We had a great meeting about our 2018 WorldStrides program. I wanted to reiterate some important topics from the meeting:
- Most importantly, don’t forget to register for the trip – you only pay a deposit of $49 to sign up! There are three easy ways to register: online at https://worldstrides.com Our Trip ID # is 14686. by calling the WorldStrides Customer Service Team at 1-800-468-5899 (8:30 – 7:00 EST), or by mail, using the form you received in the student invitation. You’ll save $120 when you register before March 17th.
- There are many options for individual travel funding, including the Gift of Education program, which includes Gift of Education E-Cards and Facebook links. You can find detailed information about fundraising ideas and scholarship options at www.worldstridesfundraising.com. If you’re interested in helping to lead a fundraiser for the group, contact me to get started. Help from a few dedicated parents can really make a big difference!
- Don’t forget about the $2 million in the FLAG financial assistance fund. WorldStrides is proud to be the only travel company that offers this level of financial assistance to its families. It is given on a first come-first serve basis and the guidelines are generous (AGI $85,000 and less). Every dollar is helpful so I encourage you to call WorldStrides for more information. (800-468-5899). You never know until you ask, right?!
- I know some interested parents were unable to attend, so I’ve included the link to WorldStrides’ Parent Presentation. Please share it with anyone you know who wasn’t able to make it!
Please let me know if you have any questions about the trip. I look forward to leading a fun and educational program for your child!
All the best,
Contact WorldStrides Customer Service at 800.468.5899
- Trip Dates: Spring Break 2018 (5 day; 4 night travel window between March 24, 2017 and April 2, 2017)
- Trip ID: 146868
Financial Assistance from Worldstrides
Families with an annual adjusted gross income up to $85,000 are invited to complete a confidential, easy application and may qualify to receive travel assistance funds.* The financial assistance program is supported by a grant from the FLAG Foundation, a 501 (c ) 3 non-profit organization, and supplemented by funds from WorldStrides. Financial assistance will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Find out more about FLAG financial assistance and apply by contacting Customer Service at 1-800-468-5899.
*Application must be completed within 45 days of registering for your program.
Donate Now to 2018 Washington D.C. Trip
I am excited to share some fantastic news with you!
Students at my school are traveling on an exciting trip to Washington, D.C., with WorldStrides. Our history lessons will come to life as we walk in the footsteps of influential past and present leaders and learn about the events that shaped our nation. This is a wonderful opportunity to go on this educational travel program with the culminating class of 2017. We are requesting contributions to make this trip possible. I hope you will consider sponsoring this travel adventure.
It's easy to make a donation online!
- Go to the WorldStrides website!
- Enter my Account Number: 103146626
- Enter my last name: McClean
That's all it takes for your financial contribution to be credited towards our trip! Thank you very much for your consideration.
Students, Create your own e-cards, letters, shareable Facebook / social media links to fund your trip to Washington D.C. Check out this highly effective fundraising tool at worldstridesfundraising.com. 100% of donations received goes directly to fund your trip!
Check your MyTrip account
Here is a quick link to your MyTrip account on the WorldStrides website.
Full Refund Program
You are encouraged to sign up for the full refund program. This is an additional cost, however, it protects your investment. Life happens. As much as we want every student to travel on their planned trip, unexpected difficulties can pop up that can make it necessary to change your plans. Add trip protection when you register for your child's trip, and you'll get a full refund of all funds you've paid to WorldStrides.* This is optional, but we strongly recommend you elect this coverage. It'll give you peace of mind.
*Less and non-refundable deposit, fees, and the Full Refund Program Cost.